Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Printing photos in a grid layout on linux

Well my wife wanted me to print some pictures for the kids reports. Normally we print pictures thru Costco Photo shop online, but they needed them fast so I got a crash coarse in linux printing. Tried f-spot and digikam and they both wanted to use the default print dialog. Then I found flphoto. It has exactly what I wanted and worked like a charm. I expect the others will have it soon. For now I will use this. There was another option that looked interesting but I did not have time to try it, called Photo Grid Print 0.2, The only issues with it were that it seemed pretty new and it didn't have an rpm already built for it. Another thing was that it integrated into nautilus and I am using kde and home. But that might be one to keep an eye on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home