Friday, August 10, 2007

How to Set Up a Bluetooth Proximity System on Suse Linux

OK, this is really cool. When you get close to your computer it logs you in and when you get far away it locks.


Cool Solutions: How to Set Up a Bluetooth Proximity System


There are lots of other cool things you can do with it. I want to see if I can use it to send the audio thru my phone so I can keep listening to my bluetooth headset and get audio from my PC thru my phone without having to change the pairing all the time.

I may try other stuff too like connecting certain apps to my phone. I have a new program I am working on to keep track of how much time I spend on different projects and I want to have it on my phone and on the pc. Now I will use this to auto sync the two.

I may try to do the same thing with a water and food log as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home